Thursday, August 12, 2010



Why start blogging again?
I've decided today after writing an email to an old friend that I need to start journaling again. And why not let it all hang out there so in the universe-- my words can only be taken out of context and prevent me from getting a job/getting fired or in general used as character attacks against me-- so I'm in with both legs first like a kid in a waterslide amusement park.

Astrology Insights
I've been doing lots of research lately about astrology and I have begun to explore my moon sign. In the Wild, Wild West (or just the West), we commonly just refer to our sun sign-- accordingly I am a gemini, but your REAL sign or moon sign can be calculated in a similar manner--- and I realize that i am a Libra moon sign and a Cancer Love sign. These new insights have helped me tremendously to understand more deeply who I am and how I relate and make sense of the world.

Healing My Heart
I've been reading a lot of Mars and Venus starting over--- an essential for anyone who has ever gone through a break-up, divorce, or lost a relationship or even friendship.

New Adventures this Summer
I've had a rather mellow summer- I think I've spent a lot of the time on the subway...going neither here, nor there. Some highlights for new places I've been to/kitchen adventures I've embarked on;
1) Mad for Chicken-- great food and drinks all around
2) New Paltz-- the Karma Cafe, New Paltz's wonderful national park
3) making a greek salad (the key for the dressing in red wine vinegar and chilling the ingrediants first)
4) cooking kale for the first time (yummy)
5) cooking collard greens for the first time (double yummy)
6) discovering the best kim chee ever (made by Hawthorne Family Farm)
7) dinner at Three of Cups in the e. village--- great speghetti and meatballs dish (its actually one of their signature dishes)
8) new wi-fi spot near Baruch--- Tease on 3rd ave between 27th and 28th
9) Exit Through the Gift-shop-- hilariously funny movie

Other insights
I realised how much i really missed my classmates and the MSIO student associations board. Linked in rocks. want to have a dog-sitting practice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home