Saturday, January 26, 2008

I wanted to chronicle my journey of reconnection on a daily basis, not only as a new years-ish sort of goal to help me process my day-to-day and day-in day-out activities but also to help me and others who are thinking of transitioning or have already begun transitioning into living a miracle based life.

I should preface my readers by saying that I have decided to embark on a journey of reconnection, through the medium of The Miracle School (www.theheavenproject.net) in spite of doing many things in my life which I believe are in-line not only fulfilling my life's purpose and mission, but because I am committed to believing and now recieving (you will understand this later) miracles in my life.

A bit about my story as I know it and see it:
From a very young age I have always believed that I was here on earth to do something very significant, it is a feeling/sixth sense sort of thing that I could never explain, nor really chose to talk about with anyone until only very recently when I got involved with Reiki and had a heart-to-heart talk with my Reiki master about the role of Reiki in my life.

Up until I became a Reiki Level 1 practitioner in February of 2007, I have little or no recollection of ever feeling truly grounded or connected with anything of permanent substinence in my life. Part of this, I believe had something to do with 1) being raised in a couple of ways that didn't for whatever reason promote a faith-based way of living-- instead I feared I was going to go to hell if I didn't go to church (paying attention in church and actually believing or finding a connection with anything ever stated, preached, taught, guided in church is another story). 2) coming from a background which had a specific way of doing things in order to ensure success/happiness and if those things didnt work out in my favor, then at least I had a good meal and a nice family. There was always things, a reputation, financial security, friends etc that reminded me that I "should" be happy, or that "I had it good" or that, "I should feel fulfilled", but I didn't and I most certainly wasn't.

And its not to say that I didn't try. Up until that point in my life, I was a self-help guru...still sort o f am. to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home